This is surprisingly easy to do, We want you to write for us.
But before we have a few Terms for writing for us
What are the requirements for a post?
The Article must be approved by the panel, we try to approve every article but here are the requirements (These are not stuck in stone but a good guide)
- Each article must be at least 500 words in length
- The post must be original content and your own. No copying from your own blog and giving to us. No stealing others’ content. All photo’s, video, music..etc must be owned have the right for you to use (and the right for us to use). Don’t copy and paste the content from the article after posting it to your site too. Sharing the link is more than welcome though.
- The content must be travel related
- Can’t be too similar to any article already on the site. but could be a different view on a current article (for example, if some wrote the article “reasons why you should go to Australia on a working holiday visa. You could still write articles on “why you shouldn’t go to Australia on a working holiday visa” or “tips for your Australia on a working holiday visa.
- If it’s your first article on the site, you must also write a profile. This is for your benefit, it helps promote your own profiles. We have to have every creator make one, as we want our audience to find more of you
- No paid affiliate links or sponsored content. We understand you want to make money for your time, but here we can not afford to have a bias content. In exchange, we offer one link at the bottom of the article for current promotion. This recommendly would be to your own site, YouTube page, Instagram…ETC but if you wanted to use it for a link to your new book or sponsored post on your own page, then that would be fine. (Terms and Conditions Apply)
- Must be readable. Don’t get me wrong, a couple of spelling mistakes, missing commas, and general sloppiness will be left as it is. We don’t want to edit and take apart work. If we find the content is unreadable, we won’t be able to use it.
- Not too Personal You can add your style, talk about yourself. but don’t make the article all about you. For example, don’t write “Why I Love London” instead write “Why You Will Love London”
- No link heavy articles try to make the articles as link free as possible.
What do the creators get from sharing content with this site?
It’s a chance for them to shine, it opens them up to a new audience.
This gives them a reason to make the best possible articles, so when others read them they want to find out more about the creator and see more of there stuff.
Each article will finish with links to other articles they have written on this site, there FSG Profile ( Which is all about them) and one link of their choice.
Here at FSG Travels, we want travelers to come here to find the best content creators to match there needs.
How to Get started
Send us a message, in a few sentences tell us what you want to write about.
Include the title, very brief information on what is in the article and whether you need to update your profile or need to write one.
Make sure you include a valid Email Address as we will send you an email with the article format and the profile format if your article is approved.
In the unlikelihood that your article idea is disapproved then will give pointers to help, get you it approved.
The form above might not load.
If not send us an email email@example.com