These are some of the best travel and funny beach puns, just a warning the puns get dirtier the low you go!
I’ve had to add a second warning because some are still complaining that they are too rude. If you don’t want rude beach puns then look away now.
Also, the ones at the bottom, don’t add them to your Instagram, as they might break policies
Light beach puns
- Beaches be hot!
- Lifes a beach
- Beach, please!
- Did you sea that pun?
- Don’t ever tide stuff from beaches they sea everything
- Whale, don’t say I didn’t Warm you
- Sun of a beach
- When climbing rocks on beaches be careful of sandy cracks
- Suns out, puns out
- Any who seen my glasses, There Sunwhere
- Bloody shell ,Your a beach
- Did you just wave at me
- Don’t spill the la-goon
- I love thongs on beaches
Medium beach puns
- How was the beach last night? She was quite ship.
- You you think your gull friend will give it up tonight, I’m not shore
- Knees weak, his palms are sandy
- shorelly your not going to that beaches house!
- Shelly and Sandy are favourite beaches
- Did you watch that prawn link I sent you last night? Dolphin-k that beach had a clue
- That beach went down on me last night, it was about tide.
- Beaches got crabs
- lets go down on our beaches
- lets just say I was moving my hand down the coastline and I found a flipper!
- oh man, she’s a right dog beach
- I took her home and rocked it on the seabed
Extreme beach puns
- My bouyfriend and his mate had me in sandwich
- That bitch was a little bit fishy
- I dolphin-k i’m abubble to come
- Want to double team that beach? Foreshore
- I was messing around on my beach yesterday, next thing you know sperm-whale everywhere
- My beach and I are trying new things and seaweed on me
- When you dig in holes on beaches they get wet
- The beach was spraying everywhere!
- My beach love seamen
- I coconutted on the beaches face
- Oops wrong blowhole
- she drank the salty water
If you loved these puns then this site has more. But if you want some more Funny Backpacker then check out his site www.funnybackpacker.com